TransCool NSW Pty Ltd holds a solid ongoing reputation as a reliable and quality orientated privately owned company with superior knowledge and expertise in the Bus, Coach and Rail industry. Since establishment in 1994, TransCool has expanded from a single mobile service to a major provider of air conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Our tailor-made solutions are experienced by our consumers Australia-wide and our experience includes services provided to State Transit Authority, Pacific National and Sydney Trains.
TransCool operates from a specifically designed workshop in the Cardiff Industrial Estate (15 minutes from the Newcastle CBD) with purpose built features that allow our staff to work safely and efficiently on a diverse range of our clients assets. In addition to our workshop facilities, TransCool stock 4 well maintained service vehicles to allow us to attend to onsite repairs and carry out emergency breakdown repairs in a timely and efficient manner.
Years of dedication to the specialised air conditioning field within the Bus, Coach and Rail industry means that our team have a wealth of experience and superior knowledge to provide on-time solutions and continuous reliability for our customers. TransCool has a high performance and high quality work culture with an emphasis on employee safety at all times. This is evident through our extensive Safety Management, Environmental Management and Quality Management Systems.
TransCool is a highly adaptable and flexible organisation with a strong customer focus. We work continuously to harmonise and grow with our customers to predict their requirements in order to exceed our customers’ expectations. At TransCool, we enjoy creating and maintaining strong relationships through our professional services.
Our qualified and proficient staff are committed to providing our clients with a pleasant and professional experience. Our quality workmanship and positive company culture is achievable through in-house and external training provided to all of our staff. The continuous staff training and individual development activities provided to our staff ensure that TransCool remain active and qualified to solve continually evolving problems within our industry.
TransCool’s projection is growth. Our aim is to expand our operation to best suit the needs of our clients. To develop an efficient, cost and labour effective operation that will not only benefit us as a company, but benefit the Transport Industry. Expansion will not only bring jobs to the industry, but provide the opportunity for apprentices in a trade identified with a critical skills shortage.
- To listen to our clients, understand their needs and deliver more
- To make doing business with us effortless.
- To constantly deliver confidence and reliability
- Serviceability for customers as they grow, and use foresight to satisfy their future needs
- Predict changes in our customers’ requirements
- Adapt and be flexible to maintain reliable customer service.
- TransCool is committed to fixing it right the first time.
- To provide our clients with total confidence
- To use our knowledge, skill and expertise to benefit our clients
- To provide a safe and enjoyable working environment for our staff
- To encourage our staff to further their skill and knowledge base
- To provide apprenticeships for the youth of today and ensure our future for the youth of tomorrow
- To expand our company to better support our loyal client base
- To further commit ourselves to research and development
- To actively support our community
- To exceed our customers’ expectations in quality, delivery and cost through continuous improvement and customer interaction